Monday 26 March 2012

Krishna Diamond Earrings Review

Krishna Diamond Earrings

Amp up your ethnic flair with these 2.25'' antique plated drop earrings.  They boast  vivid Indian Sapphire stones with dangling black diamond cut stones.

As Seen On: Sienna Miller at the Esquire House LA Opening Night.

Wear this with: a loud, colorful print.
Perfect for: a charity event.
Inspired by: luxurious Indian goddesses.

I have two favorite details about these earrings. The first has been mentioned before about how cute the layering effect of these earrings are so unique. My second and less obvious favorite thing about these earrings is how these earrings are textured on the back. It's awsome because not to many brands pay attention to the details on the back of an earrings. I like it because I always wear my hair up with dangly earrings and the back can be just as visible as the front when they're hanging down!


In my video I pair these earrings with my J.Crew Sequin M
inaudière Clutch, as seen in my Crewlala review here. I'm going out of town soon and I will be wearing these earrings and a one shoulder sapphire blue dress for an event. I seriously cannot wait!

Read more http://www.jewelsandmints.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Right Reserve to Diamond Jewelry